From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Mahesh
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 10:05 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Ticket Modify Permissions

**
Have you looked into Submitter Mode settings ?

Thanks
Mahesh
On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 11:16 AM, Shane Buchholz
<sha...@samhealth.org<mailto:sha...@samhealth.org>> wrote:
**
Does anyone know a quick way to grant write access to all tickets for my user
base?  We are on the verge of a revolt after moving from ITSM 5.6 to 7.6.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

AR - 7.5
ITSM - 7.6
SQL 2005