Doug, the same here, any CI.

By updating this line on ar.conf to say "F" instead of "T":
CMDB-Inline-Normalization: F

I got past the error. However, not sure if all is well and I haven't had time
to find out yet implications of having a F.

Another annoyance, can't create an incident...requires a "Service" to be
chosen. I added a business service CI, but can't get it to show up on the menu
for Service. Wonder if setting the value to F has anything to do with this.
Should read up on this parameter.

I wish the stack already had a service CI preconfigured during the install. Or
the Service CI configuration should have been pre-stacked in the installer. Or
pre-installed on the stack of configuration. I don't know, just can't seem to
get it right.