Hi Peter,

If I modify a value in Dataset C, and I launch the job, happens nothing
because I have not done any modification in Dataset A or Dataset B. That is
Ok, but:

If I modify a value in Dataset A or Dataset B, if I have previouslly
modified a value in dataset C, only Dataset A information is exported,
without taking into account the weights, so Dataset A record replaces the
commun data. Example:

Dataset C:

- Record ID001 is a merge of Dataset A & Dataset B:
   ID: ID001
   Name: Name of ID001 in dataset A

- I manually modify a value of this record that has no weight, for instance
the Reception Date

- I save the changes and go to Dataset A.

Dataset A:
- I manually modify a value that has no weight, for instance Installation
Date
- I launch the job

Result:
In dataset C I only have Dataset A information:

   ID: ID001
   Name: Name of ID001 in dataset A

Any idea about this behavior and how to resolve this?

Thank & regards,
Sergio Tomillero