Hi Everyone,

I am on ARS 7.5 on Windows 2003, SQL 2005 and I am having issues getting images
to show up on emails that will be sent by Remedy to external customers.

I have followed the instructions in the Email Notifications documentation
(which is the same as the information many of you have shared in previous
posts):

*         created a header / footer html document,

*         added the html file to an html email template

*         allowed remedy to dictate the name

*         attached the image with the same name as that inside the header html
file

*         once again allowed remedy to dictate the name.

When I view the email inside the company I see it with the header and footer
displayed beautifully but the minute I send it to an external email address I
get no images in the body of the email and 2 images attached. Hardly a
professional looking email! I have accessed the email with 2 different email
clients with the same results

Can anyone shed any light on what I am doing wrong or missing ... ?

Thanks,

Sharon