Hi,

None of these are actually 100% sufficient.

Some databases gives you an end-tag, but some do not.

If you put FLTR/ESCL/API/SQL into the same file, you can track the thread
and see when a call stopped by looking at the following row of the thread.

Sometimes though, internal things in the ARServer takes time that is not
possilbe to track...

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):