I would also like a copy of the Perl script. Thanks!

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Doug Blair
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2010 8:47 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SQL Timing

**
Frank,

Yes, we're all interested in your perl log parser!

Please share/post/mail/attach it.

Thanks!

Doug (no, one of the other Dougs)

Doug

--
Doug Blair
Sent from my iPhone4, typographic errors likely

On Nov 19, 2010, at 6:21 AM, Frank Caruso
<caruso.fr...@gmail.com<mailto:caruso.fr...@gmail.com>> wrote:
** Thanks for all of the input.

I created a PERL script to parse the API logs into separate files by threadid.
I then walked each file and calculated the difference between the start and end
of a transaction. From what I can tell it is accurate and I have been able to
pull some very nasty end user SQL.

If anybody is interested I will share the PERL script.

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 5:00 AM, Misi Mladoniczky