From: LJ LongWing <lj.longw...@gmail.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Fri, Dec 10, 2010 11:12 am
Subject: Re: Load Balancers and how?

**
Roger,
What method did they use to determine it was started/running?  I personally
have found ‘other teams’ don’t usually have a concept of what ‘functional’
means in a remedy world.  I don’t consider the fact that arserver.exe is in
memory an indicator that my server is functional…I’ve had TOO many situations
where it was in memory, but you couldn’t log onto it.