http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/modules/ps2706/prod_bulletin09186a0080107b2b.html

"Toolkit Command Language (TCL) scripting—To support more flexible
health-probing functionality, this feature gives the administrator the
ability to upload and execute TCL scripts on the Cisco CSM. The
administrator can create a "script probe" that the Cisco CSM periodically
executes for each real server in any server farm associated with the probe.
Depending upon the exit code of such a script, the real server is considered
healthy, suspect, or failed. A wide variety of probing functions are
possible using the flexibility of the TCL scripting environment. The Cisco
CSM also supports execution of custom TCL scripts that are not directly
associated with a particular server health probe. A "standalone script"
dynamically executes a task at a specified interval."

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/interfaces_modules/services_modules/csm/4.2.x/configuration/guide/scriptg.pdf