Hi,

I just wanted to add two things.

1. As a number of fields are changed from 30 to 254 characters (Submitter,
Modified By and Assigned To), you will get the "..." box to the right of
each of these fields. It destroys the layout of your forms. I have a
utility called rrrDefHideExpandBox that can fix this. You can download it
from here: https://www.rrr.se/cgi/tools/main#rrrDefHideExpandBox

2. The "pretty efficient" Susan is talking about has been significantly
improved since then. I just ran it against a production system and it took
less than 2 minutes to find New, Updated or Deleted records in a system
with 100 regular forms and 1.5 million records. Download and configure at:
https://www.rrr.se/cgi/rrrchive/main

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://rrr.se