Thanks for the info!

Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 16:25:26 +0000
From: tboot...@objectpath.com
Subject: Re: Problem Management and Tasks
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

** In 7.6 if there are outstanding tasks when you close the problem, it
auto-closes all tasks as "Closed->Cancelled".  This is OOB behavior.

Terry

On Jan 19, 2011, Vianna Vianna <vianna...@hotmail.com> wrote:

** Hi All

We currently have Problem Management V. 7.0.03 patch 009

Often times a Problem ticket gets closed when there are still open tasks
associated with it. Unfortunately even Admins can't modify or reopen the closed
Problem ticket (unless we disable the workflow enforcing this), and then that
task becomes stuck in somebody's queue. Wondering why Problem Management allows
the ticket to be closed if there is still an open task and if this perhaps is
design flaw? Or something that just we are experiencing?

Thanks!

Vi
_attend WWRUG11 www.wwrug.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"__attend WWRUG11
www.wwrug.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_