I would 2nd Ben's view on this - I also have created numerous views on
our Remedy database to facilitate many kinds of features and reports.

So far I have not seen any issues basing my view on the existing views.

Debra

Debra Anderson
T  415.808.9118   |   F  415.808.3535
600 Harrison St *   San Francisco, CA   *   94107

PRN | media where & when it matters

This e-mail (including any attachments) is meant for only the intended
recipient of the transmission, and may include confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient or you received this e-mail in
error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone at (415)
808-3500 or by return e-mail and delete this e-mail, along with any
attachments and copies, from your system.  Thank you.