From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jack Boespflug
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 9:34 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Force Password Change On Login

**

Thanks for the info.  That brings up another question then, what indicates
that the User record is disabled?  Is it the Status field set to "Disabled",
or some other field that I am not aware of?

When the Status value is set to Disabled, the user can still login.  Do I
need to change my application code to also check this field?

John Baker also suggested there is a field called "User account locked".  I
am not seeing this field on the User form.  Does it exist somewhere else?

I will probably need to direct these questions to BMC, but wanted to see if
others have run into this.

Thanks again for any info you have.

Jack Boespflug

Product Development

Kinetic Data, Inc.
"Building a Better Service Experience"
Recipient of :

WWRUG10 Best Customer Service/Support Award

WWRUG09 Innovator of the Year Award