Hello,

I'm of the view that a user interface that provides a control to mark an
account disabled, it is unreasonable to expect an administrator to know
it doesn't do anything.

It's interesting to note that an experienced user started the topic by
asking a similar question, so if it can fool the experienced, it needs
addressing.

To put this into context, if I use the Active Directory Users and Groups
tool, I can view a disable a user by selecting disable (or whatever the
option may be). The same is true for other user management tools, so an
administrator would and should and expect the same from AR System.

With that in mind, I've added some new functionality to SSO Plugin
version 3.3 to deny SSO access for a user who's entry is marked disabled
and perform one of two actions: Display an informative message
suggesting they contact the service desk, or raise an incident in BMC
ITSM Incident.

Some of the best functionality comes from user feedback, and thank you
to those who have contributed to this thread.

John Baker

--
Single Sign On for the AR System
http://www.javasystemsolutions.com/jss/ssoplugin