From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Feulner, Elizabeth C
Sent: February 7, 2011 3:47 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: WWRUG11: Sharing Tools, Technology and Training See you in
September in D.C.

Dan

I would like to attend the conference, but need an agenda and cost estimate.
I work for the US government and need to fill out forms now to get second
half of the year conferences approved.  The information needs to be entered
into our system by the end of February so manager's and government can start
the approval process in March.  Any information
you can provide would be greatly appreciated.   As luck would have it, I
am out of town starting Thurs and won't be back in the office until Feb
28th. I won't be able to access our computers to enter the information.

Thanks for any information you can give me ahead of time.

Liz Feulner
Knolls Atomic Power Lab
Bechtel Marine Propulsion Corp