That is to insure no triggers have been added as part of customizations.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ramey, Anne <anne.ra...@nc.gov>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Wed, Feb 9, 2011 12:39 pm
Subject: 7.6.04 Delta Data Migration tool - Question

In this doc it says you need to turn off all DB triggers in the ARSystem
schema.
'm on ARS 7.1 CMDB 2.1 p4 and ITSM 7.0.03 p9 and don't seem to have any DB
riggers.  Did they start using these in a later version or am I missing
omething?
I logged into the DB as aradmin and did:
ELECT TRIGGER_NAME FROM USER_TRIGGERS;
nd there were 0 rows returned.
Also, has anyone used this tool with great success (please say yes)?  We are
oving from the config above to ARS 7.5 p6 CMDB 7.6 p2 and ITSM 7.6 p1 and this
ould save us a lot of work.
Anne Ramey
-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
arolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties only by an
uthorized State Official.