Hi Tristan,

I had a plugin error on both a 7.6.3 and 7.6.4 installation though maybe not
the same as yours as the error was in both Mid-Tier and the user tool.

It was solved by adding the server to the hosts file using the server IP,
not localhost

127.0.0.0              localhost

192.168.0.213     itsm764

Could this help you?