Thanks for replying Tommy.  Yea I know about the dev cache mode and we have
it enabled on our dev server.  Even with the dev cache mode turned on, I
just wish the developer studio didn't talk to the server so much and had a
cache of it's own.  IMO, it should only talk to the server when I'm opening
the object and saving the object.. With the exception of modifying table
fields I guess ;)