*XXXNYYY *is the convention for some of the error messages in ITSM 7.x

Where XXX = Schema Number (stored in the form "SHR:SchemaNames")

           N = 0 for active link, 1 for filter

          ZZZ = Execution Order of the Workflow object (ActiveLink/ Filter).
*
Example from ITSM 7.x Incident Management*
**
*There are no support groups or support group aliases that match the search
criteria ARERR 1290015. *
**
Where 129 = Schema Number for HPD:Help Desk (Search for "129" in description
field of SHR:SchemaNames)

           0 = Indicates active link

          015 = Execution Order of the Workflow object
(HPD:INC:ASGGRP_015_Search-E).

Thanks
Mahesh