Misi,
I completely agree...turn on API/Filter/SQL logging and run the AR Log
Analyzer, see where your 'heavy hitters' are and tune them first.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 2:40 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Performance matrix

Hi,

Performance may be good, if you look at individual parts, but the design
seems bad.

You will probably benefit from having less fields in your forms, and split
the data/functionality into multiple forms. This may be very hard to do
though...

You may be able to improve things with your current architecture, but you
have to check what really happens when you login, open your form, and save
your record etc. Which forms are run, indexes used, filters executed,
unnecessary set-fields/table-refreshes etc. In other words - Traditional
performance tuning.

Turn on your log files on and investigate!

http://rrr.se/doc/WWRUG09_RRR_LogFilePerformanceTuning.pdf

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):