From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of John Baker
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 11:03 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: OIM (Oracle Identity Manage) and remedy

Hello,

I think BMC ship some free code if you want to build a homebrew
solution, but if your Oracle IM login IDs don't match your AR system
User form then it's not going to work. Ask BMC support for some
documentation.

Benefits: it's free!
Downside: it may not work, poor support/management/etc. and I doubt
there are many/any using it.

Or, you can use the BMC industry standard solution, SSO Plugin:
http://www.javasystemsolutions.com/jss/ssoplugin.

Benefits: widely used, highly regarded support, packed with features to
make SSO easy.
Downside: it's not free.

John