thats correct.  It was already installed when I got here so I was going
through the install notes and I do not see a rkmadmin user name that you
create when you install like in the old versions.  It just uses a remedy
admin account.  The same admin account I am being told that I am using to
try and access the application from the web.

--
Kevin Begosh