You need to assign RKM permissions on the People record.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Begosh <kbeg...@gmail.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Thu, Feb 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Subject: Re: RKM 7.6.04 Issue

**
thats correct.  It was already installed when I got here so I was going through
the install notes and I do not see a rkmadmin user name that you create when
you install like in the old versions.  It just uses a remedy admin account.
The same admin account I am being told that I am using to try and access the
application from the web.