Hi,

The Vendor-form-functionality (ARDBC) definitely supports the attachment
data type, but if ARGetEntryBLOB is fully supported depends on that
specific implementation of ARDBC.

Are you writing your own plugin or do you make use of one that someone
else wrote?

Many of the Vendor-forms supplied by BMC only support the bare minimum
required of them, depending on their purpose.

For example they may have implemented simple qualifications for searching
using ARGerListEntryWithFields, but not retrieval of individual records
using ARGetEntry. In other words if you do a search in ARUser, you will
see the list, but the fields will be blank in the form details.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):