This is what BMC Support sent me a few hours ago.

Hi Christoper,

We are able to reproduce the problem with dev studio 7.6.04 on AR 7.1, and we
also see the same error.
We were able to locate the defect which describes about this.(defect#
SW00389256) It is fixed in dev studio 7.6.04 SP1 ,it is currently it is in QA.
The tentative date for this SP1 to get released is mid or late March, but it is
just tentative and it can change (discretion of Product management team).

Best Regards
Ritu
BMC Remedy Technical Support

Christopher Pruitt
Business Consulting III
HP Enterprises Services
christopher.pru...@hp.com
www.hp.com

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any files transmitted with it are
intended for the sole use of the entity or individual to whom it is addressed,
and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended addressee for this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any copying, distribution, or
dissemination of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately destroy, erase, or discard this message.
Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake.