Thank you, Kimberly, it is quite interesting solution.

Regards,
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: kimberly.sant...@oracle.com santana
[mailto:kimberly.sant...@oracle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 2:16 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Cc: Ilmer, Mike
Subject: Re: CSV file via workflow

Mike
I create a csv file using Active Link Run Process.  In my example I
create the file then I loop through a table to append values to the
file.

First step -  set a temp field with values needed for column headings
(row 1 in the csv file)
     example: set 'bl tmp bl file text' = "Sequence,Method,RelPath and
FileName,DB_Prefix"

Next - use a run process to create the .csv file (client side)
         example:  cmd /c echo $bl tmp bl file text$>"c:\Filename.csv"
(notice you can pass the above field value to the .csv file)

Finally
I use an al guide and loop a table

     1. : set a temp field with values from the table and commas
            example:  set 'bl tmp bl file text' =  (((($col_bl_segment$
+  ",") + $col_bl_method$) +  ",") + $col_bl_filename$) +  " ,")
+........

   2.  - use a run process to append the existing csv file

         loop the table till there are no more entries

I hope this makes some sense. Feel free to contact me direct if this is
unclear

Kimberly Santana
SR Programmer Analyst
Oracle