Hi,

It is too late for a change now, as they are charging us based on this
behavior.

If this was changed, we as customers would need fewer licenses, and BMC
would loose revenue.

The same thing applies to the minimum setting for floating timeouts, which
is 1 hour. If it was 5 minutes, your license needs would drop drastically.

In other words, this behavior is what you have payed for. A valid
complaint would be that it is not that clearly stated in the
documentation...

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):