hi ,

The logs are not in sync so difficult to know whats going wrong.

Did u put the Debug-mode : 17; line in your ar.conf file and then start the
server it will automatically generate the AR SQL, AR API and AR Thread logs.
also make sure you attach the files that are from the same time span so its
easy to co relate.

Thanks,
Vikram