From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Gopal-SRG
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 10:29 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARS 7.5 License Key

Hi List,
Can you please tell me how to add an licence through the command prompt?

We are not able the user tool because ther is some issue with the server
and
it is getting restarted again and again.

Please help me...

Regards,
Gopal
Nabble.com.

_______
material.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.