From: LJ LongWing
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 9:55 AM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 7.6.4 Upgrade

**
Rafael,

I recommend turning on API/Filter/SQL logging on the server and analyzing the
timings of each call with something like AR Workflow Analyzer…it’ll tell you
what api/sql calls took the longest and you can analyze from there to find out
why…..the message in general just means that the client asked for a process and
the server took longer than 2 min’s to respond….that’s ALL it means…it’s up to
you to figure out why it took so long.