Hey Phil,

I already tried that but I got an error " You have specified a field already in
use (ARERR 2326).

I tried that what Misi told me to do, but when I re-import the form  (BMC
Remedy Administrator at Tools à Import Definition à From Definition File) the
changes I made in the def-file were not excepted. When I export the Form after
the re-import the def file is just like the first def-file before I made my
changes.

Do I made a wrong re-import for the form? I haven't done this before

I use Remedy 7.1 Patch 8

Thanks a lot

Regards

Christoph