Exporting the data reads the form structure as seen in the meta database when
the definitions of the forms etc. are loaded into the AR Server memory...
Perhaps while importing the system compares the actual table structure rather
than the loaded definitions in the memory??

If you do not see that field in the T table (or the B tables if it is an
attachment pool or field) there must be a row in the fields table referencing
that field ID that may be needed to be deleted manually.. Since this is a Date
and time field you should see its ID in the T table.. If it is not seen there,
it may have already been dropped from the T table. Somehow though possibly due
to a time out, the fields table failed to drop the entry for that field.

Delete just that one row from the T table that is tied to that field and schema:
delete from fields where fieldid = m and schemaid in (select schemaid from
arschema where name = ‘<FormNameCaseSensitive>’;
commit; (if on oracle)

If you already know the schemaid:
delete from fields where fieldid = m and schemaid = n;
commit; (if on oracle)

Upon performing this you may have to restart the AR Server so it re-reads the
definitions or if you are familiar with arsignal, run that with the –g option
that reloads definitions into the server memory without the need to restart the
server... The arsignal utility will be found in the AR Server Directory..

arsignal –g hostname<:PortNumber>

Joe