From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Doug Blair
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 6:03 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: notification on work info update

JD

I'll second that.  I've done this at 3 other places so far.  It is
trickier than you might think, though. As I real we had to create the
work info and then go back and read the attachments from the Email
attachments form.

Doug

--

Doug Blair

+1 224-558-5462

Sent from my iPad2

Any typographic errors or misspellings are Steve Jobs' fault :-)