And another opensource option:

https://github.com/kineticdata/klink

An example simple create:

http://server/klink/create/Demo:@remedy/TestForm?entry=<Entry
Structure="TestForm"><EntryItem ID="2">Bob</EntryItem><EntryItem
ID="7">Assigned</EntryItem><EntryItem ID="8">Description</EntryItem></Entry>

so - have Solarwinds call something like:

curl http://server/klink/create/Demo:demopass@remedy/TestForm?entry=<Entry
Structure="TestForm"><EntryItem ID="2">Bob</EntryItem><EntryItem
ID="7">Assigned</EntryItem><EntryItem ID="8">Description</EntryItem></Entry>

(Basically - it is an opensource REST style interface for ARS)

Have fun!!!

-John