I have been happily scolded.  Apparently the trip to Chicago was quick trip
and Doug stopped by to inform us he is back in the office :)    I am sure it
wasn't quite as groovy as the full MWRUG experience but we got a sample and
some of his insights.  As always a wonderful discussion.

Thank you Doug!

Jason