From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Drew Shuller
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 8:11 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BMC:Analytics Training?

**
Patrick, thanks for the link!

JD, it is strange. I'm fairly certain that BMC has gutted their training
department. There are plenty of classes in the catalog, but they're not
offerring much. Maybe it's always been that way, I don't know.

Anyone, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Drew
JTF-Bravo

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail . If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.