I think Column has a facility in NY were they do training.  We recently went
through Column for training but basically they resold us BMC education and
we ended up at BMC's office in San Jose (I prefer training by BMC anyway).

A few years ago we arrange a local training course in San Diego through
Rapid it was cancelled a week or two before the class (glad it was local).
We ended up in Pleasanton for real BMC training.

Regarding the course offerings, when we were at BMC a few weeks ago there
was some discussion as to why we were taking ITSM 7.5 courses.  Answer being
7.5 is the latest version being offered.  It did sound like 7.6.03 was just
about ready when it was held and revamped for 7.6.04.  I tried to make the
point that BMC is pushing these new versions pretty hard and it appears
there is a pretty good adoption rate of 7.6.0x, they should be able to back
it up with the appropriate training.

Jason