Since our upgrade, clients using the web interface have experienced random
problems when opening folders.  From the user perspective, they try to open
one folder then another. Sometimes it works, normally soemtimes the user
gets a ORA-3113 error - msg.
it may be fine for a few tries but eventually the user (and not only
nesessarily the same user) gets the error. If they wait a little bit and
retry, it then works again.

 In the Oracle (11gr2) log - it reports:

  Exception [type: ACCESS_VIOLATION, UNABLE_TO_READ] [ADDR:0x1AC41E60]
[PC:0x6215EEF, __intel_new_memcpy()+3775]
Incident 211612 created, dump file:
c:\oracle\diag\rdbms\nesat\nesat\incident\incdir_211612\nesat_ora_3920_i211612.trc
ORA-07445: exception encountered: core dump [_intel_new_memcpy()+3775]
[ACCESS_VIOLATION] [ADDR:0x1AC41E60] [PC:0x6215EEF] [UNABLE_TO_READ].

We've looked at midtier, the network and Oracle but have failed to find a
solution to this problem.

We're running ARS and mitier on seperate Windows 2003R2(64 bit) boxes on the
same subnet.

We even tried running the query from a sqlplus session directly on the db
server and has similar results.
We've been able to reproduce this on our test and dev servers as well.

Has anyone come across this or have an idea on what is causing this issue
and how to fix it?