The question is how do you not know what class it is in. Also you can do a
staging form for this that will do a query against the Base Element to get the
class id and then do the push to the right class.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Begosh <kbeg...@gmail.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Tue, Jun 7, 2011 6:27 pm
Subject: Re: AIE Mapping Against Base Element

**
What if you do not know what class the data is in.  For instance if you where
given a file of financial data for something like that with Asset ID's and that
is it.  How would you update the classes then, have a staging form that queries
and brings in the class and then have workflow that pushes to that class?