Lisa,

I have a Hotfix from BMC that corrects this particular problem.it's a hotfix
of 7.6.4 SP1..they also hotfixed it for 7.6.4 for me as well.it'll
apparently be included in 7.6.4 SP2..you should be able to get it from them.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 4:39 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Midtier 7.6.4

**

We just updated to Midtier 7.6.4 from 7.5 p4 (we are still on AR Server 7.5
p4).

Is anyone else experiencing this? (see below)

I'm getting a Caught exception:Object doesn't support this Property or
method.

When I got rid of the Close Window Action (in an Active Link), this error
went away.

I'm also getting a Caugh exception:Permission denied error when a
"PERFORM-ACTION-EXIT-APP" action is performed.

I haven't gotten rid of that action, but I bet when I do, I won't see this
error anymore.

Of course this wasn't happening with 7.5 p4..

Lisa Kemes
AR System Developer
TE Information Systems

Global Infrastructure and Ops