My guess is they will .zip to about 1/20 their size.

-John

On Jun 13, 2011, at 3:23 PM, Jason Miller wrote:

** Anybody?

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 12:37 PM, Jason Miller <jason.mil...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everybody,

After upgrading our server to everything 7.6.04 SP1 we now have a 5.8 GB
<install path>\BMCRemedyITSMSuite\<servername>\Workflow directory.  We need to
free some space or expand the volume.  I am hoping to free some space vs. going
to the volume expansion well (again).

Does anybody know if we can delete these files?  (actually archive them, never
know when you need original defs).

Are they ever used again?

If they are used again is that only during upgrades/patches/etc?

Thanks,
Jason

John Sundberg

Kinetic Data, Inc.
"Building a Better Service Experience"
Recipient of:
WWRUG10 Best Customer Service/Support Award
WWRUG09 Innovator of the Year Award

john.sundb...@kineticdata.com
651.556.0930  I  www.kineticdata.com