IMHO, this is so much much nicer and faster than the hard client object list
too!  The biggest thing we have found missing since moving to a Mid-Tier
only environment is the Copy To New function.  We have had to build this
with custom workflow, but if anyone has found this feature our users would
be very happy!

Tony Cesaro
aces...@gmail.com
http://amcpu.org