From: Drew Shuller
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 3:41 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Changing the Group Name

**
Thanks guys. I should have mentioned that it's a little 6.3 custom system.
Finding related workflow would be pretty easy.

My notification workflow runs from the Assigned To Group menu, which is set up
to have the same value as the actual Group name. But that's a manual process
and I put one of the Assignment Groups in wrong, and didn't catch it until now,
much later. In my mind, it would be slightly easier to change the Group name
than to write some workflow to compensate. I could change the Assigned To Group
value, but then the historical data wouldn't match.

Drew