Try setting up the filters in the first filter guide with the characters `!
at the end of the filter name.  This will force the push fields to take
place during phase 2 of the filter processing, which means that your later
set fields/call guide actions will have the records available.

The Application-Release-Pending can be dangerous because it causes a commit
to the database before the filter processing completes.  This means that if
an error occurs later, it will not roll back those transactions.

Axton