Hi Everyone,

I am working a new function in our custom app (ARS 7.0) that involves
somewhat complex filter processing - at least for me J

Basically when a user updates a record's status to a certain value a
filter is run that calls a Filter Guide which has several filters some
of these also call filter guides that are in most cases doing table loop
processing.  These filters will push new records into a new transaction
form - these records will need to processed at the end of the filter
guide.   My approach was to have the final filters do the following
steps to process the transactions added during the previous filter guide
steps

1)    Call Run Process Application-Release-Pending

2)    Call a final Filter Guide which would do a table loop on a table
based on the transaction form records just added.

Does anyone have any experience using the Application-Release-Pending
command?

Any suggestions for how to use and/or best method to troubleshoot?

Also I have named the filters in my guides that are doing the push
fields to the transaction table with a `! prefix to try to ensure the
pushed records are available later in the workflow of the filter guide.
However not sure how the `! would work when it's a filter that is part
of a fairly involved filter guide process.

My results are unexpected - I would have expected either no rows to be
processed from the table loop or all rows but instead the loop processed
one row from the table when I added the Run Process
Application-Release-Pending and also processed one row when I removed
the Run Process action.

Thanks

Debra

Debra Anderson
T  415.808.9118   |   F  415.808.3535
600 Harrison St *   San Francisco, CA   *   94107

PRN | media where & when it matters

This e-mail (including any attachments) is meant for only the intended
recipient of the transmission, and may include confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient or you received this e-mail in
error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone at (415)
808-3500 or by return e-mail and delete this e-mail, along with any
attachments and copies, from your system.  Thank you.