G,
Are you trying to run the process on the client or on the server?  If you
are trying to run on the server, prepend the run process with @@:

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of gok's
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 4:28 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: I need assitance in passing input parameter from RUN PROCESS
command line

Hi All,

I am trying to pass an input parameter from RUN Process which I am using
like this

CMD.exe/c "C:\temp\MigrateDataForChangeID.bat" $change_id+$

I have written the  Bat file like this

@echo off
Set ChangeID= %1
Set ChangeID = %Change_ID+%(If I hard code the change id here and start the
bat file it is working)
Echo %Change_ID+%

set Java_home="C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_05\bin\"
%Java_Home%\java -jar RemedyDataMigrator.jar %Change_ID+%

But if I am trying to pass it from RUNPROCESS it is not working as it should
be. If I check the log file it is like this

<ACTL> /* Fri Jul 08 2011 15:17:11 */
<ACTL> Start active link processing -- Operation - On Return
<ACTL>     For Schema - CHG:Change_History
<ACTL>     Linked to field - Change ID+ (1)
<ACTL>     On screen type - QUERY
<ACTL> Checking TEST Active Link 4 (0)
<ACTL>     -> Passed qualification -- perform if actions
<ACTL>          0: Run Process
<ACTL>             CMD.exe /c " C:\temp\MigrateDataForChangeID.bat"
$Change_ID+$
<ACTL>               Process: CMD.exe /c "
C:\temp\MigrateDataForChangeID.bat"  $Change_ID+$
<ACTL>                  Return Code: 1

can any one suggest me how to pass the input parameter and am I wrote the
correct bat file.

Thanks

Nabble.com.

___