Morning all,

Has anybody ever presented a customers Business Services via SRD and got it to
work, without presenting all the other customer services as well?

Basically I have a Question of "Name of Service", which in turn is mapped to
the form HPD:Help Desk and the Display label of ServiceCI. This works, but the
list is not limited to the user's company, so basically they can see
everything. It's like the permissions have gone out the window and no longer
apply.

Also, I've mapped the ServiceCI through the PDT to the AOT, and I can see the
value in the Process View, but it's throwing up the error, 1901093: "", "Please
select a Service CI from the menu provided or search for a Service CI by
pressing the CI search button." Clicking on the View Events button shows that
the field is populated with the ServiceCI as required.

However, underneath is another field called ServiceCI_ReconID. If I add the
same ServiceCI name to this field and hit Rety, I then get this error:

1901093: "", "The Service CI selected is not a valid selection, please select
from the menu

If I now delete the field value from ServiceCI, leaving the ServiceCI_ReconID
field in place with the ServiceCI name, the AOT completes, but still doesn't
put the ServiceCI in place on the incident.

Any clues or pointers appreciated.

Cheers

-
Mike