I have had a request from our security officer to find out if there are any
specific security concerns we should be aware of in relation to processing
Incident tickets in a healthcare environment.  I think he is specifically
looking at the Summary, Notes and Work Info data that could be entered by the
Service Desk or any of the Technicians/Analysts.  If anyone from the healthcare
industry has some insight they could share I would appreciate it.  I apologize
for not being able to be detailed in the request, but this was presented to me
as a hypothetical so I don't have much to go on.

ARS 7.5
ITSM 7.6
Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)
SQL 2005