We have been using HipLink for years.  We have built all of our on call
workflow within Remedy and only use HipLink for the notification piece
(SNPP/SMTP).  One really nice feature is that you can have a fall back
method.  We used to have a modem in case our server's network connection was
lost.  If the pages started failing using SNPP it would switch to the modem.

Jason

http://www.hiplink.com/