Hi,

Try working with arx-files instead, if possible.

Old values that break the limits may be in your database, and when you try
to reimport them, you get an error.

You should try to figure out which field is your problem.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):