From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Robert Soto
Sent: 01 August 2011 19:21
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy Data Import

I am attempting to export records from BMC.CORE:BMC_Application in a CSV file,
for the purpose of editing and then re-importing the CSV file that I have
edited using Remedy Data Import, but I keep getting this error message:  Record
1 error (306): Value does not fall with the limits specified for this field.
Any ideas?